Saturday, July 18, 2009

New Jacket...

Sooooooooo for my summer job I got hired at Adidas, workin in the dungeon. Which just another word to describe the stock room. My job description entials for me to find the shoes on the shelves after locating the shoes or article of Adidas apperal I send it up to the ground floor. At the same time I stock an restock the shelves, doesnt sound hard. Well it wouldnt have been too hard to learn the numbering system of 100 shoes and 250 articles if there wasn't a sale....




Last week was the wrapping up of the Adidas summer blowout extrvaganza!!!! where everything was 50% off. Its like footlocker's 50 day but open to the world, everyone and there mom was trying to get stuff that were normally priced at 240 and coping it for 50% off.




But here is where the whole blog post comes together now. So the sale works for employees and on top of that I have a 30% discount already put that together thats 80!




daaaaaaammn son what you do with it?




I went a bought me a jacket they told me they couldnt do the whole 80 cause that would be insane but I got that for like 75% off.




Here's my new jacket...
Dre "Jacket = $149.99, 50% sale + employee discount = $59.62, the look on my bro's face when he saw how tight it was = priceless" Day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look incredibly homosexual in the top picture, and like a drugdealer in the bottom one, good stuff