Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kinda Like A Big Deal...




Sooooo the real question is Dre what the heck have you been doing all this time? Well I can sum it up besides attending boring summer school, and working out, and get murdered in the ithaca summer league, (well I held it down average 28 and 12rebs in the 5 games or so I played, shoot I probably still lead the league.) Moving on I also did a bit of partying, well lets just say going out, cause partying would have to invovle having major amounts of as well as drinking and we all know we have to say no to alcohol.




So recently I went to Kinda Like A big Deal... Which was thrown on by the Entourage goons, and I must say that it was pretty entertaing, music selection was good its been a minute since I heard consistent dancehall, and its been a while since I have been to a party (whoops mean gathering) that wasnt a sasuagefest. Oooh and there was giveaways, shirts, fitteds and all that. Name the last event you went to where you could get a new era fitted and we all know how much of a fitted junkie I am...

Shout out to entourage for making it happen though watch out for their pending joint on August 29th... Won't be there but they will definitely hold me down...

You Cant spell fun with alcohol... I'm just saying...

Dre "That night was kinda like a big deal..."Day

No comments: