Thursday, October 1, 2009

I suck I suck...


I suck I know I do, its been months, I have left y'all stranded. At least I ended on a high note, gettin the opportunity to see trey songz and fab. Plus my night ended pretty well, for some reason people thought I was someone important. I guess it pays to go to a club with 40 people you know and everytime girls look over it looks like you're talking to someone new.


Well am I not going to say hey Im back and ready to go hard on this blog, because honestly and truely, this semester (my second last semester) is killing me. Plus with pracitce a dude like me has limited time. But y'all don't care about all that plus for those reeeeeealll Dre Day followers you would of known what I was doing through my twitter (twitter.com/spacelysprokets).


I decided that I will continue the blog but I have now partnered with another one theflysociety.blogspot.com its pretty solid. And since another person is doing it as well who just so happens to be the opposite of me you get to see things or hear things from a different perspective. Which is good cause y'all are definitely tired of me by now.


theflysociety.blogspot.com

the new home for me


Dre "Keep it moist people, I'll holla..." Day

No comments: