Saturday, June 13, 2009

Real Recognize Real...

Here is the scenerio... Im minding my business at a party socializing, mingling doing what I do. And then some random guys come up to me and interrupt my conversation and begin to talk to me. I have no problem talking to people as long as they are interesting and arent wasting my time. Because no one likes having their time wasted. Anyways this one guy is here telling me how he used to play basketball and how he used to be great, actually he said he used to be the man and at that he could of played D1 basketball and maybe gone to the league. Then I look at him and was like for real? cause this guy kinda look like a cross between the Pilsbury doughboy and Kirby, so I know he wasnt playing any basketball anytime...


And that brings me to my point dont you hate it when people pump themselves up, or lead you to believe that they got it like that. Wellllllll real recognize real, and from having this conversation with him I knew he was lying, it was probably after he said he used to be able to do a 360 dunk and he weighed damn near 360 pounds...


Moral of the story is, dont lie to make yourself look good, because eventually you will get exposed...




Dre "Real recognize Real, and you looking a bit unfamilar..." Day

1 comment:

chocolate babe said...

i like your outfit ;)
-Leah at www.andhesaidshesaid.blogspot.com